A whole new way that WeGiveBack!!
Ohana Therapeutic Massage provides monthly massage sessions as part of our WeGiveBack Program to those in need.
To learn more about the different types of massage and bodywork offered at Ohana Therapeutic Massage, you are invited to read about CranioSacral Therapy, Myofascial Release, and Therapeutic Massage. You’ll find a list of the benefits they offer as well as what to expect during a session.
Every quarter one person receives four sessions free of charge.
Our hope with these sessions is to give you substantial relief from the pain and stress in your life. The purpose of four sessions within one month is to provide you the most relief possible in the quickest amount of time. During your course of sessions, self-care tips and recommendations will be shared with you to maintain your results after your sessions are through.
How does it work?
Every quarter we accept applications for our WeGiveBack Community Outreach Program. To apply, simply fill out the application. After the application period, we will select one person to receive the sessions for the following month.
What’s the catch?
There is no catch! This is simply our way of helping out our community. We understand that many people could benefit from frequent massage and bodywork sessions, though not everyone can afford it.
When can I apply?
The application period runs quarterly, between the 1st and 15th of the month. We will review the submitted applications and select a recipient on the 22nd of the month.
Applications are accepted in January, April, July and October.
Are there any stipulations to the WGB program?
- All sessions must be redeemed by recipient during the month of receiving the scholarship. Unused sessions expire at the end of the month.
- The individual hoping to receive the sessions must be the one to complete the application. If they are unable to do so, they can do so with the help of a care provider or a loved one but must have a part in the process. Please do not nominate someone without their knowledge or participation.
- Recipients are chosen based on:
- potential for massage to be of benefit to the described concerns
- Massage sessions cannot be redeemed for any cash value, gift certificates or product. They cannot be gifted or transferred.
- Recipient must respond within one week of being contacted in order to receive the WeGiveBack Sessions. If there is no response after a week, a new recipient will be chosen. If an applicant enters, but is not chosen, they are welcome to enter again next quarter, but must resubmit an application. All applications are deleted after the recipient has been chosen and has responded.
- The contact information provided will be used to contact the applicant, should you be chosen; it will never be used for email or marketing purposes.
- Cancellation Policy Applies to WeGiveBack Session. If a session needs to be canceled or rescheduled, we ask for 24 hour notice. If less than that notice is given, the session is forfeited.
- A recipient can only be selected once per lifetime to receive WeGiveBack sessions.