Well-Being Health Coach
Well-Being Health Coaching empowers you to make lasting health behavior changes that are the cornerstones of lifelong wellness. It also helps you break habitual patterns of behavior that harm your health. In addition, well-being health coaching helps bridge the gap between medical recommendations and your ability to successfully implement those recommendations into your busy, complex life.
What are some reasons why I would want to see a Well-Being Health Coach?
- Help achieving goals – i.e. weight loss, healthier habits,
- Want help making change in your life but unsure where to start
- Guidance for establishing balance in your busy life
- Sick of feeling sick and tired
- You are finally ready to create the life of your dreams!
- and more!
How does Well-Being Health Coaching Work?
- Coaching sessions take place in person at Ohana Therapeutic Massage.
- The coach and client act as a team to work towards a common goal, the client’s optimal health and well-being.
- Coaches trained at Duke Integrative Medicine utilize the Wheel of Health and Personal Health Plan to facilitate inquiry and personal discovery.
- Coaches ask powerful questions and take time to listen to their client’s concerns.
- Your coach helps identify obstacles to create strategies for forward movement.
- Coaches provide additional resources and/or referrals for making healthy behavior changes.
- The coaching process facilitates lasting behavior change by helping the client form healthy, habitual patterns.
What are the aspects of the Wheel of Health?1. Mind-Body Connection
2. Movement, Exercise, and Rest
4. Personal and Professional Development
5. Physical Environment
6. Relationships and Communication